This is a piece from 9/11. The department made a trip to New York City to get a piece of history. We had one of Makayla's classmates giving us a personal tour and he made the comment "and this is a piece of 9/11". I asked one of the mom's and yes verified yes indeed it was. I immediately got goose bumps and chills. How can a piece of tangled metal and concrete do that to a person? It made me pause once again and thank God for all my blessings and freedoms! God Bless the USA!
Sunday, October 14, 2012
volunteer fire hall
This is a piece from 9/11. The department made a trip to New York City to get a piece of history. We had one of Makayla's classmates giving us a personal tour and he made the comment "and this is a piece of 9/11". I asked one of the mom's and yes verified yes indeed it was. I immediately got goose bumps and chills. How can a piece of tangled metal and concrete do that to a person? It made me pause once again and thank God for all my blessings and freedoms! God Bless the USA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment