Monday, October 29, 2012

crazy day!

This last week has been a crazy one. Tuesday night I worked a flu shot clinic late and Wednesday night I had a school meeting. Thursday morning my mom arrived to help with a few things.... we headed to the dentist with the little ones. I was called back and then they took the little ones right away. My mom went with them, PJ went first and did great. Then Brie hopped right up in the chair and let them clean her teeth! I was surprised at age 2 they clean their teeth but she said yes so they went with it. Our dentist is a sweetheart and asked if we had a camera, of course! She got right in there and we did photos! So proud of my kiddos for being so brave, and no cavities to boot! yea!


Then it was a quick trip home to meet with another mom to create a silent auction "basket" for Makayla's grade for an upcoming fundraiser. We went with the theme "Let your palate travel through some of our local vineyards". Of course we included wine, glasses, accessories and even a counter top wine chiller! I am excited to see how much the "basket" brings at the fundraiser. Thanks to a co-worker for her great help with a few of the locals!
The kids had early dismissal so off to get Maggie, Kayla had a girl scout meeting. Maggie and I went shopping to complete her Halloween costume and then dropped her off to my mom. I went back to the girl scout meeting and helped until it ended. We ate dinner and then off to conferences and end of year soccer gathering for Makayla. The girls are doing great on their report cards and conferences went very well.  Though writing about my day does not seem so exhausting but let me tell you I was tired and ready to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment