Sunday, October 21, 2012

relaxing

Our weekend was pretty relaxing. We have a very busy week coming up so it was nice to just chill for a bit. We did some game playing this picture taken tonight with the little ones has another story as well. Some friends of ours have a baby named Quinn, I had one of her 12 month photos in my car and Brie asked about it over 2 weeks ago. I explained who she was and let her see the picture. That picture has been in Brie's hand ever since! She sleeps with "baby Quinn", the picture sits next to her at the table, and waits for Brie while she is in the bath. It is so funny to be obsessed about this photo! If you look above the blue container in the center of this picture you too will see that "baby Quinn" likes to play games as well. Our picture has suffered tears and taddered edges but tape is always there to mend it back to perfection for Brie. I am not sure how long this  "baby Quinn" phase will last but too cute not to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment