
Makayla wrapped up the season with a few wins! It is surprising how much they have improved in the last 8 weeks! You can just see the level of understanding happening now.
I had to include this one as it just makes me smile! I do not think she realized we were taking her picture!
Maggie too had a good season. Her group has played together the past two years and also are all first graders. Maggie did well and tried very hard to keep up with the girls! She was very excited to get her soccer cookie and certificate.

I have to include this picture because people are always saying how much Maggie and Kayla look alike. We as the parents do not see it the same, however when I looked at this picture I too had to do a double take as this is Maggie not Makayla. Who knows if the look alike trend will continue or not, Makayla is begging to chop her hair like Brie's.
No comments:
Post a Comment