Sunday, January 8, 2012

PJ is in school

My baby boy has now joined Maggie at her school to start preschool. We are very excited for him to start! It was a bit sad how happy he was to be there and told me good-bye and did not even think twice about it! I am hoping he will not challenge them too much!:~) in turn I am hoping they will be able to help mold him into the nice little guy I know he can be. When I asked him how the first day was he just kept telling me that he got to go outside 3 times!! That night after baths he said he wasn't tired, knowing full well he was exhausted I said okay, wait in bed for me I will tuck Brie in and be back. It was literally 2 minutes I returned and he was out! I gave him a kiss and said not tired huh buddy, love you! We had to wake him Wed. to go to school and he jumped out of bed and was all ready to go. That a boy!



Maggie sees PJ at lunch, she asked her friends to save him a seat and they did! They both are thrilled with the idea. Then they head outside together, then PJ naps and Maggie continues with class until 3:30. Then snack, but this one PJ has to sit by new friends and they head outside together again. They end the day together in the childcare area until I arrive to pick them up. They both seem like this is how it has always been, PJ however is not happy that Maggie goes to school on Thursdays and he is home with me. We will have to see how that goes as the semester goes on.
I could not be more proud of each of them as they have done a great job the first week!

No comments:

Post a Comment