PJ also got a few BOY dress up outfits(his daddy wanted these) and here he is putting the clothes and scooter to use!
Gabriellie got a doll house from granny and pop that is a big hit. It is a neat little set up. One night I left her up later than the others just so I could play dollhouse with her. Brie's godfather takes the cake, he got her this HUGE blow up jump o ring thing! It took one whole day to blow up the three chambers as the pump kept running out of juice and needed to be recharged. This thing takes up and entire room, it is 6 FEET across! At any rate Brie LOVES it and her and PJ have burned off their Christmas calories in the first two days of it being up.
Maggie got an Easy Bake oven and we donned the personalized apron and baked away! Chocolate chip cookies anyone?
Where were all these fun toys when I was a kid? My kids were definitely spoiled this year and Makayla and Maggie have both made comments on how lucky they feel.



No comments:
Post a Comment