Saturday, January 28, 2012

"Grandma Karen"

Pete was out of town last week for a night and requested that I have someone stay. I asked my dear friend Karen to stay and she said yes! The kids absolutely LOVE their grandma Karen and think the world of her. She was with us for 24 hours and I have not had that much productivity in quite a long time. Laundry done, house clean, meetings attended, and happy kids! Thank you so much for all your help with EVERYTHING! It was nice to have her here and we were able to chat and not have to look at the clock. Karen was enlightened to our house and each of the kids' personalities!, good and bad. I think it went okay for her as well because as we said good bye she requested I let her know if there was a need again.


No comments:

Post a Comment