Monday, October 31, 2011

Visitors

So I have a fantastic niece who is also a photographer! She visited this weekend with her family and camera. Our guys went to the movies on Friday night. Then Jill and I shopped till we dropped on Saturday. On Sunday we went to a lake and park nearby for a photo session. God love Jill for her patience and flexibility! We I am sure were not the easiest to photograph between 4 kids and parental opinions, she was wonderful! We now have to decide what and how many to order! I have until midnight Nov. 14th!! At any rate we owe a HUGE THANK YOU to Miss Kristine and all her talents. We are very happy with our results and look forward to sharing them with all of you! This is a sneak peek of our fun. Jill and I have seven kids between us and my top three parallel hers with in 6 months or less. It was a very fun weekend for all the kids had a blast playing. I do not think we had one fight or problem with any of them the whole time. Here is a line up of the kiddos, except Brie who was asleep. I think we will have many more photos like this over the next 18 years!







No comments:

Post a Comment