
Sunday was a afternoon of carving pumpkins. Each of the kids were quite impressed with the pumpkins insides. Pete and I helped them get all the insides out, something I thought as a child with my teaspoons was the most difficult part of the process. I rarely got help and I could not ever get it cleaned out very well. OK so funny story here in the second photo. I was trying very hard to get Kayla's cleaned out and had just told her not to wipe her hands on her pants. Well I hit a soft spot in the pumpkin and a pile of mush came shooting out and hit Kayla in the cheek and then landed right on her pants! click on the photo and look at Kayla's face,
HILARIOUS! I almost peed my pants laughing so hard, she however did not find it as funny. I forgot to mention the junk flew out and not only hit Kayla but myself and the computer table behind me!

PJ's pumpkin wins unannounced "best pumpkin". Pete became creative with the gourds that we were given by friends for PJ's pumpkin. The little ones and I sat outside after their trick or treating and that pumpkin got a lot of comments and suddenly
PJ became very proud and possessive.

No comments:
Post a Comment