Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Miss Laurie
My very good friend Laurie and her little man came into town for a visit. We were fortunate to have them with us for 4 nights!! We all LOVE LOVE her! Laurie and I became friends in 2001 and it is one of those friendships that will last forever. I swear I know her from before 2001 but we have never been able to figure out a common factor. We are quite similar and we can just pick up where we left off, whether it has been 2 days or 2 months. At any rate it was a blast to have her in for an extended stay and we ALL enjoyed her and Mason's company! PJ is still walking around saying "I miss Miss Laurie, go to her house?, she come back tomorrow?". She was a huge help and wonderful listener. I am sure she was ready to return to her house of 4 but we appreciate her hubby and daughter letting us borrow her for a few days. Thanks Laurie!! Somehow we did not manage to get a photo taken together this time, so this one will have to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment