This is a common scene at our house around 10 am. The little ones get together and come to me and say "snack". This means I am to get them each a fruit snack, refill their ice water cups with fresh ice and they sit right here for their "snack". Yes, the cat is typically sitting right there as well watching their every move. I had to take a picture because it is like they have a fruit snack time clock that goes off. (one of those memories I am sure to loose if I do not have a post to remind me of the famous fruit snacks!)
Friday, September 9, 2011
"snack"
This is a common scene at our house around 10 am. The little ones get together and come to me and say "snack". This means I am to get them each a fruit snack, refill their ice water cups with fresh ice and they sit right here for their "snack". Yes, the cat is typically sitting right there as well watching their every move. I had to take a picture because it is like they have a fruit snack time clock that goes off. (one of those memories I am sure to loose if I do not have a post to remind me of the famous fruit snacks!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment