
Do not be fooled by what looks like a beautiful, nice, sweet looking kitty! If you notice she is ON the table and also sitting on top of Brie's bib! This kitty has not behaved very well this week! I will tell you her top stunt for the week: we have a teenage kitty right now, not the sleep all the time kind but rather the hyper crazy teenager kind! She is racing around my kitchen and then heads to the front room and pounces on one of the good couches. She then leaps to the second good couch and then does this Micheal Jordan hang ten thing right up into my rose arrangement!! She grabbed the top of the roses with her paws and then did a spin out kind of thing with her back legs! She made a huge mess and I was not happy with her that day at 7 AM!! needless to say I was not very nice to her right then and really did not care if she got out the door at that moment. The photo does not do the mess justice! In the end I cleaned it up, forgave her and right now I am watching her play with a pen and the coupons on the table! ugh... all the children are asleep but for some reason she is full of shenanigans!

No comments:
Post a Comment