So it was equally trying to achieve this photo of Pete's parents with our children as it was with my parents. Again you will have to pardon the closed eyes and pajamas of a couple, PJ's love of toes and Maggie's well its her that is all. We tried several times but folks I have to tell you that this many eyes is very hard to get a good photo! It certainly says personality and I actually enjoy the photo.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Pete's parents
So it was equally trying to achieve this photo of Pete's parents with our children as it was with my parents. Again you will have to pardon the closed eyes and pajamas of a couple, PJ's love of toes and Maggie's well its her that is all. We tried several times but folks I have to tell you that this many eyes is very hard to get a good photo! It certainly says personality and I actually enjoy the photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment