So for you creative people here is a project my neice and I did this weekend. Simple white cake mix and food coloring! I have some tips if you try this. Messy, but easy and very pretty! We thought we would have the six kiddos help but then opted to do it ourselves and let them enjoy eating them only. Yes I said 6 kids with Brie we had 7 kids. Jill and her 3 boys arrived Thursday night and left for home Monday after lunch. The group of kids did great and played until the point of exhaustion. As a group we did not leave the house as our weather was cloudy and rainy(yuck!) Next time we have to plan for a sunny weekend to hang out so we can go out. Never the less I had a great time hanging out with Jill and letting the kiddos play. Thanks Kristine I know it is a lot of work to travel and for several days.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Cupcakes
So for you creative people here is a project my neice and I did this weekend. Simple white cake mix and food coloring! I have some tips if you try this. Messy, but easy and very pretty! We thought we would have the six kiddos help but then opted to do it ourselves and let them enjoy eating them only. Yes I said 6 kids with Brie we had 7 kids. Jill and her 3 boys arrived Thursday night and left for home Monday after lunch. The group of kids did great and played until the point of exhaustion. As a group we did not leave the house as our weather was cloudy and rainy(yuck!) Next time we have to plan for a sunny weekend to hang out so we can go out. Never the less I had a great time hanging out with Jill and letting the kiddos play. Thanks Kristine I know it is a lot of work to travel and for several days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment