Another shot at a group photo. What effort this takes. Eight open eyes, looking at the camera is more challenging than one thinks. Poor Brie looks terrified in all the pictures, I put her on PJ's lap and her eyes appeared even more scared. I wonder why?? They all just love her to death though.
Gabriella Marie is 4 weeks old today. Hard to believe a month is under our belt all ready. She really is a easy baby who only recently has taken to having a couple crying fits in the evening. Nothing terrible just enough to stress her daddy alittle. I swear I had the first smile last night, not gas related. However, I do realize this would be very early. I have to sing her praises about last night too, as she went to bed at 1010, up at 110 for only 15 minutes and then up at 530 for 15 minutes and not up till 830! Talk about a happy mama! Unfortunately Maggie was in at 7 and PJ was up at 720! Maybe next time everyone will sleep alittle longer.
We had company today, a couple of my dear friends from work brought lunch and visited for the afternoon. It was nice to have people in and change up the day a bit. Thanks ladies, it was nice time.



No comments:
Post a Comment