This weekly Brie update is going to be harder to write as she gets older. I am really enjoying this baby and do not want the time to go so quickly. She is a charmer this last week, taking to cooing, lots of BIG open mouth smiles and I got one giggle. I know it was pure luck and I can not get her to do it again but I heard it and it was very sweet. She is also lighting up for her siblings and trying to tell them stories if they stick around long enough to listen. She is getting stronger and holding her head up for extended periods and pushes up well. She enjoys her tummy time!!!
I went out to a couple stores this morning with the 3 little ones and it went ok. Brie is finally able to go longer than an hour by day without eating which gives us a couple minutes to run around and do a bit of shopping. That bunny is struggling this year but it will come together; we have ideas, it is just finding the time to go & looking at the right store!
PJ is growing molars this week and has been a bit more demanding. Being sweet is not on the top of his list! The threat of the Easter bunny does not seem to phase his disposition either!
I am trying to make an extra effort to give Maggie attention this week as she is taking the biggest hit of this 2 baby household. Let me tell you she is loving the individual time. Makayla is looking forward to being out of school Friday, another teacher work day.
I do not think we have any visitors planned for this weekend. Pete has to work Saturday morning and then I think we are haning out as a family, watch out Childrens Musuem here we come!



No comments:
Post a Comment