Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Brie 5 weeks


Miss Brie is still recovering from her big weekend. She has taken to the binky and loves it. She is also yaking as Pete calls it a lot! Still have not isolated the trigger yet. It does not seem to bother her and she appears to still be gaining weight so for now we will just do a lot of laundry. I am very curious as to how big she is but it is too much work to take everyone in to the clinic so I remain curious. PJ is definately more comfortable with the baby, thus needs closer supervision when he is around her. Of note Maggie is more comfortable than I thought, today I came down from upstairs and she told me she only had to pick Brie up 2 times, thats all. oh my goodness, I think Brie definately has more than one gaurdian angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment