PJ and Brie had a great Valentine's party at school! They both came home with loads of candy, I totally feel like Valentine's became the new Halloween at our house this year.
I asked PJ and Brie to pose for a picture and Brie says: "like this PJ" and she promptly flung her arm around his neck and pulled him in ! so sweet!! these two are quite a pair
The girls posed for a quick picture prior to school, they were excited for the Valentine's parties at school.
After opening several gifts and cards for Valentines and adding to the kids already overflowing treat boxes the girls got to open one final gift from Pete and I.
We gave the girls Taylor Swift tickets to her upcoming concert. I just love the hugging picture, true, pure happiness!
I think we had a successful Valentine's Day at this house!
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment