Thursday, February 21, 2013

50 degees = Zoo yes please!

 So we went to the zoo and I tried SEVERAL times to get a group shot and I got at least one kid looking decent in each picture. But I could not get all four looking great in any one single picture. uggg......

 I think each of us had a great time. We commented how many times Brie has been to the zoo, not nearly as many as the older ones had by age 3. I did not realize how many times the kids went to the zoo but the girls really know there way around.




 It was a gorgeous day out 50+ degrees and full sun. We had a nice walk and fun time together!
 Our close up shots are way too sunny however they are good pictures of the kids so I wanted to include them.





Theses two pictures are just neat of PJ and Brie I think from an artistry view. Unaware anyone is watching and lost in their own thoughts. Sometimes the non posed pictures are really the best ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment