Tuesday, February 12, 2013
3 years ago....
This blog came to be 3 years ago yesterday. I cannot believe how quickly the time has gone. I do not regret one minute of time spent on our family blog. All the highlights and not so high lights captured and put into a book that I can treasure a lifetime. I have printed one year at a time and it is so enjoyable to look back and remember when.... I hope that I will be able to keep up the pace of recording our families memories over the next three years. I just glanced at the statistics and I have posted over 500 entries and the blog has had over 15,000 views, apparently I am not the only one enjoying these random ramblings. I hope one day my kids will enjoy having some of their memories captured as well as the day to day things that are easily forgotten. Thanks to all of you faithful followers and supporters. Who knows what the next three years will bring but stayed tuned, I will try to keep you updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I think I account for at least a thousand of those page views :-). Thank you for keeping this up - it helps us feel so much closer to your fam!
ReplyDelete