Thursday, June 23, 2011

declawed!





Melody Monday night before the declaw.


Our 8 week old kitten went in Tuesday morning for a four paw declaw. Cruel yes a little, but so much safer for our house. Since Sunday she has turned into a spider kitty, one bounce and launch, all twenty claws into whatever was there. Sometimes it was the good couches, the old couch, the bed, your arm or leg. It really didn't matter she had discovered how to use them and she was!! I was happy I had it scheduled already and they were being removed. Upon check in she was 2# 4 ounces. Still growing and oh so much fun. She had to spend the night and everyone at the vet feel in love with the little tuxedo kitten! Melody has done great and is very mellow since coming home, I think we are dealing with some anesthesia leftovers here. I am glad it is done and she is back. Tuesday night was a bit weird not having her around after 6 1/2 weeks. We could walk easily and not be on guard of being attacked.






Melody Thursday after the declaw.






No comments:

Post a Comment