Miss Brie is 16 months old as of this past Friday. She has definately put on some weight in the last month, I think we are up to 24 pounds and is reaching things on my countertops!
She enjoys tormenting and "playing" with the kitty!
Unlike last month her personality has become a bit sour! She is having a stronger opinion lately and not being nice. Daycare said Friday alone she had 13 biting attempts and 4 successful ones! SERIOUSLY I am so frustrated with her. She yells, bites, hits, and is really just having a mean streak! In her defense there is a lot of change at daycare, and she is pushing 3 of 4 molars. I have not had a biter before and I feel terrible for the victims! As you can tell from the photo the kitty likes to bite a lot lately as well, we are blaming it on teething. So did Brie Brie learn this from the kitty??? Any suggestions are welcomed with open arms!!! Let me know any tricks you have used or heard of! Monday I am sending her to daycare on Motrin and with a spray bottle! Maybe she is in pain and the motrin will make her mouth feel better. If not per the pediatrician the daycare teacher can spray her with the spray bottle if a bite or threat of bite insues! Wish me and her victims luck this week!!
Unlike last month her personality has become a bit sour! She is having a stronger opinion lately and not being nice. Daycare said Friday alone she had 13 biting attempts and 4 successful ones! SERIOUSLY I am so frustrated with her. She yells, bites, hits, and is really just having a mean streak! In her defense there is a lot of change at daycare, and she is pushing 3 of 4 molars. I have not had a biter before and I feel terrible for the victims! As you can tell from the photo the kitty likes to bite a lot lately as well, we are blaming it on teething. So did Brie Brie learn this from the kitty??? Any suggestions are welcomed with open arms!!! Let me know any tricks you have used or heard of! Monday I am sending her to daycare on Motrin and with a spray bottle! Maybe she is in pain and the motrin will make her mouth feel better. If not per the pediatrician the daycare teacher can spray her with the spray bottle if a bite or threat of bite insues! Wish me and her victims luck this week!!



No comments:
Post a Comment