Thursday, June 16, 2011

bad daycare news




These sweet, innocent, adorable little kids are going to be without a daycare on July 29th. I recieved the call Wednesday night that due to finances the hospital's daycare will be closing! There are plenty of very unhappy parents but I am afraid no matter how big the fight the decision has been made. So I am trying not to panic and I am saying lots of prayers. If anyone in our area knows of a daycare, nanny, or grandma who would want to care for these wonderful little people PLEASE let me know. I am not sure what the perfect scenario would be, I pray God will lead us in the right direction. For those that do not know of any daycare options for us say a prayer. PJ and Brie do not take change very easily so they need prayers as well. It is hard to believe that our daycare that we have used since Kayla was 2 1/2 is closing. We have grown to love the teachers and are so comfortable with how things are run there. Not only are many, many children being displaced, several teachers are without jobs as well. They too will need your prayers. These poor teachers are also being threated by flood waters as well. I just do not know what the hospital is thinking!, this is certainly not going to get them any postive PR! For now I will keep calling, taking tours, doing interviews and praying that everything will work out!




No comments:

Post a Comment