Thursday, June 23, 2011
7 kids
My niece Jill and family came in Friday night for the weekend. She has three boys, so between us we have the seven kids. Her kids are the same as my top three, she did not want to join me on the fourth pregnancy! At any rate the kiddos had a fun weekend of just relaxing and hanging out doing kids things. I think aside from church we did not venture out with all seven at all, this is a first. It seems when we get together we want to make sure they have a blast and we usually are running somewhere to do something, this time we stayed put and it was nice! They left Sunday and took Kayla with them for a bible camp this week so we have reversed for a week, she has 4 and I have 3. I lost my helper out of the deal, I think all my kids will be ready for Kayla's return this weekend. She does seem to be having a wonderful time though. Jill said next year the next two kids are able to go????5 kids for a week?? time will tell. Maggie would feel so special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment