Sunday, January 30, 2011

RSV

it has hit the house.... my poor Brie I think feels like a Mack truck has hit her. Temp this morning was 104.5, breathing over 100 times a minute and nasty, frothy, very stringy mucous. Aside from being attached to her momma she is doing ok. We are doing nebulizers very frequently and trying to stay on top of the temp. Poor little thing, it was only a matter of time before it caught up with her, too bad it got her at all though.

PJ too is wheezing and thus needing nebulizers as well but he does not miss many beats while doing them. He has a list that I must obtain for him prior to his cooperation with the nebs(night nights, toy, pillow, cup, and it goes on.....)
So that fills you in on what has been happening here, not too fun. The little three were even on Augmentin until Sat. morning. Thank goodness otherwise I would be more concerned. Cross your fingers today is the worst day for Brie and then things will improve. Crying baby, gotta go(unfortunately we are only getting about 20 minute naps!)

No comments:

Post a Comment