Thursday, January 20, 2011
Augmentin
No photo this time just a note. Talking to this great doctor I know it was decided that 2 of the little 3 needed an appointment. So over lunch Wednesday I had him look at Maggie = pneumonia!, then he checked Pudgles = ear infection (in the ear that the tube fell out, for the second time), so we only discussed Miss Brie and diagnosed her with sinus infection. Seriously Augmentin made some money off this family yesterday! So we are literally hanging out today in comfy clothes with no plans to leave. Food as they request it and lots of snuggles, sorry house I will get to you another day. All in all everyone really is doing okay, just alittle grumpy and tired. Hoping we can ALL take naps this afternoon and catch up on the lost sleep! Have a good day and thanks for reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment