Maggie's comment in getting ready to go out, "geez, it takes a lot of work to get us all ready to go outside, huh?" Thats right Maggie, that is why we do not do this very often. "Well thanks a lot mom, I really like playing in the snow and you're the best mom ever!" No problem Maggie, I love you too. I absolutely LOVE some of the things these little people say!!
Sunday, January 16, 2011
red cheeks, snow recovery
Everyone enjoyed the snow long enough to get very red cheeks. Hot chocolate was definately called for! I think PJ enjoyed it the most. Maggie apparently was not thrilled with the idea of having to come inside.

I promise I did not keep Gabriellie out too long, I think Jack Frost found her quickly as these cheeks do not get exposed to him hardly ever! She did not get to partake in any hot chocolate but instead a nice warm bottle of formula!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment