Monday, January 3, 2011
big boy bed
PJ came ot find us 3 times in 2 days so we decided it was time for him to go to the big boy bed! I had just said recently too that I was in no hurry to move him to the big bed. We thought it was safer to move him to the big bed as opposed to him falling out of his crib, or worse yet breaking a leg trying to get out of his bed.
So the door was not enough to keep him from wandering the house all hours of the night that we had to add a gate. The poor little thing did not care about any scary things I said were under his bed to keep him in bed. He just continues to get out at random. It has taken some work but I have gotten him convinced to talk into the monitor if he needs me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment