Monday, April 26, 2010

Whipped Cream

So I had to work on Saturday and learn a new computer program. Pete was to have all the children all day and granny and pop came to the rescue. They arrived Friday night and we had yummy Paglias! Saturday evening granny bought ribs for us to enjoy. We had friends over and ice cream for dessert. Let me tell you my son now knows what whipped cream is as granny put a big old pile on his tray and gave him a spoon. Pop was very encouraging for PJ to enjoy just a bit more too.

Obviously a new favorite food!

Even willing to share a couple last bites with Pop.

It was very fun having them for the weekend and getting in some quality time. Brie faired okay Saturday without her mommy but Pete did bring her to me over lunch; so mommy did okay too. Saunday was a trip to a birthday party where the kiddos played hard and had a good time. So hard that we got home ate supper, bathed them, snuggled as a family for a bit, and then all were in bed at 7! Brie went down at 7:45 and I was crawling in my bed at 8:45!! I cannot tell you the last time I saw my pillow that early, it was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment