Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Brie 12 weeks
So here we are 12 weeks. I do not have a photo of just Brie today. I promise I have something special planned for the next posting if she will cooperate! I cannot believe my baby is 12 weeks already. Time really is flying now, we will see if it continues as I return to work. Yes folks Monday is coming and none of us are ready! I do not think we would be ready anytime though. The little ones and I have become very close and my middle 2 have become quite shy around "strangers". This is a new concept for our family. Next week I have no doubt will be a bit rough for everyone but life goes on and we too will get into a new routine. Miss Brie has taken to waking again at 4 am and I am hoping that swings back to the 6 am time . She has become quite the little social lady, loves an audience that is completely devoted to her! She is not sleeping nearly as much anymore and wants to be involved with whatever is going on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment