Sunday we had a friend of mine in from Sioux City, it was great to see them and catch up in person verses on the phone all the time. Today has been a day of laundry, dusting, vacuming, chasing kiddos, and clearing the "catch all" cupboard. I think I will sleep well tonight!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Check ups
Sorry for the delay bloggers, it has been a bit busy.
We saw our fantastic pediatrician on Friday for the babes check ups and here is how they line up. PJ is 27 # 6 oz. (70%), 35" (off the top of the charts), and Miss Brie is 14# (90%) and 23" (75%). Both were right on track and doing fine. They each got 3 shots! ouch!! Brie screamed that evening like we have never heard but has recovered, thanks goodness. PJ was in shocked and cried but soon recovered when the cleaver doctor gave him a sucker!
Makayla, Brie and I went up for my nephews First Communion on Saturday and hung out at grandmas. One of my friends stopped for visit and a quick snuggle with the baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment