
So thanks to a co worker whose little ones are not so little now we are aquiring some of her guy's things. I thought this was a great thing for us as boy things around here are not as plentiful as the girlie things. Due to the photo to the right I am rethinking my happiness.:~)

PJ really is enjoying the new table and chairs! Many more memories are sure to come to our house because of Nicole's kindness! Thanks dear they really are enjoying the "new toys".
Your very welcome!! That stool was used for that same reason and many more..which usually resulted in a mommy heart attack!! So glad your little man can make more memories...and I can relive some of mine while watching PJ enjoy the boy stuff!!
ReplyDeleteI'm noticing a Cormac hand me down outfit in these photos, too :-) Glad you had fun with Granny and Pop in!
ReplyDelete