Due to schedules this year we did home Christmas a little early. It turned out beautifully and the kids had a wonderful time. They are always so kind and patient with each other while we celebrate Christmas. It is so fun!! more for us almost than them.
I could not decide which picture of Gus I liked best so I chose all three! He was so cute! He locked eyes on the Santa wrapping paper and did not know what to think.
The rest of the pictures are just random ones from the morning of opening. So just sweet interactions between siblings!
tada daddy got a new apron, one with ALL the children's' personalization!!
I think Gus had a good Christmas and is looking forward to many more Christmases to come. Wishing each of you a wonderful Christmas season, may it be a joyful one for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment