Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Halloween


 Halloween was kind of a week long ordeal this year. Lumped into one blog post here you go. We managed to squeeze in time to carve pumpkins. Pete was at work and I was on and off tending to Gus. The kids did most of the work this year and they really did a good job! Some needed carving assistance but otherwise Makayla and Maggie did their own and then they helped the little ones.



 Gus was content to hang out in the bouncer.
 PJ and Maggie posing with their pumpkins before the headed to the Hawkeye game. We got last minute tickets and so they loaded up their costumes and pumpkins and headed to Granny's for the game.

 Gus, Brie and Makayla were left with me...
Gus did not care for the temperature of the his pumpkin I hallowed out for him, however he got really upset when I put the sticker on the front...hehe Really is was because I took to long and he had had enough! it is still one of my favorite though!

 Right after pumpkin pictures we dressed him up in his Hawkeyes and we had smiles and coos. Then we all sat down with our snacks and watched the game from the comforts of our living room, while the boys were at the game and Maggie played with her cousins!





 After the game we headed out for trick or treating. Makayla was to have a friend over however she got sick. Makayla was a great sport and took Brie to LOTS of houses as I headed back to the house with Gus pretty quickly.


 Gus was NOT a fan of being a cow! He really never did get happy that evening in the outfit...maybe Halloween is not going to be his thing.


Sass-A-Fras right there! off to collect ALL the candy she said! "lets go Kayla!"

No comments:

Post a Comment