Sunday, October 27, 2013

pumpkin carving

We had a last minute thought at 4 pm on Sunday that we had not done pumpkin carving yet! Well plans quickly changed and we carved up some pumpkins in true Pete style. He really is amazing in the art area! these kids have no idea how lucky they are. The requests they make, and then how he can make them a reality, pretty talented!


 PJ wanted an IRONMAN pumpkin and I can totally see it!
 Brie requested Hello Kitty, it is close but the funny here is I asked her to make her eyes do cat eyes. This is what I got. hehe
 Maggie's pumpkin is a butterfly.
Makayla wanted a dragonfly near a flower( a tulip to be exact).
I grabbed LED tealights! I am a complete fan! they are so nice especially with the kids. totally recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment