Saturday, October 26, 2013
PJ - PCV23
this post is more for my record rather than really anything interesting for followers but none the less here it goes. PJ seems to get lung stuff a lot and his peds doc said probably asthma. So we went to see an asthma doc to just see what she had to say. His lung tests were normal so NO ASTHMA yea!! however he continues with the asthma like cough while we are in the room with her so we changed up meds a bit. Also we did lab work and it showed his pneumonia fighting cells were low. So I gave him a pneumonia shot and flu shot and then we will recheck labs again and see if he numbers improve. I gave him the shots on Wednesday evening and by Thursday morning he had a 102 to 103 fever and the arm with the pneumonia shot was quit swollen, very painful and turning red. This photo was not taken until Friday night as the arm seemed to continue to get worse. Saturday ended up being his last temp and now 7 days later I would saw the arm is almost 100%. He does have an acorn sized knot under the shot area but the redness is gone.( I am hoping because of the overreaction his body did to the shot that his numbers are up to the normal range!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment