

This beautiful young lady is my mom and she spent her birthday celebrating with us! My mom and sister drove out for the day. We hung out with the little ones in the morning, went out to lunch and they spent time with the older girls after school. We all shared birthday cake pops with grandma and sang a lovely happy birthday to her. My sisters and I gave her decorations that she has been looking for. Funny story, my sister bought these, sent with her (mom thought she was returning something to me), much to her surprise it was a present for her! hehe. Anyway as she was "unwrapping" the head popped off the one and these 3 were so funny. They just got the giggles, then mom put his head on and looked at him and that is when my sister and I got the giggles about the look they exchanged.
Mom had recently been to Florida and she brought back shells for the kids, they were amazed and were so thankful!
A big thank you to Auntie Jacie and Grandma for making the drive and spending the day with us!! Happy Birthday once again to my beautiful mother, out of respect to her I will not tell her age. I just wish for her many many more happy years! we all love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment