Saturday, August 24, 2013
PJ is at it again
PJ was in a bad mood last week and was crying at the drop of a hat. Finally Thursday he had a temp and that night complained of ear pain. I had wondered all week if he was getting sick and just did not know how to tell us. So Pete brought him in on Friday morning and his ear was perfect! ( thank goodness, I do not want another ear infection nor mastoid problems!) then he coughed and the Dr. asked about it, to which I replied oh he has been having snot for over a week now and his attitude has been lousy! He promptly listened to PJ and found him to be very tight and wheezing in one specific spot! without a chest x-ray he is calling him bronchitis/pneumonia again! uggg! I keep waiting for him to outgrow this stuff! So we are unfortunately doing frequent nebs, pushing lots of fluids and two different antibiotics! Hoping for healthier days ahead. This poor little dude cannot catch a break this summer. I am hoping he will have a very healthy school year once we get that started!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment