Saturday, August 24, 2013

Brie's panties

A funny Brie story I want to remember for always.  Brie and I went to Costco shopping, she spots these panties and states how badly she needs them. I agree we can put them in the cart but we probably will not buy them. She agrees to the plan, she holds them proudly in the cart and off we go to do the rest of our shopping. We finished gathering our things and I placed our stuff on the check out belt, placing the panties toward the back side near the cashier. As we approach the cashier Brie is standing below her view and I somewhat quietly state "we do not need the (spelling this part out) P A N T I E S, with a small wink."  The cashier says "oh sure, no problem". Almost immediately Brie pipes up and says "so what did the girl say about my underwear mom?" I about died! The cashier came around the end of the belt, looked at Brie and said "How old are you?" Brie again politely but quite clearly stated " I am 3", the cashier says oh boy, good luck with that one! I shrugged my shoulders and said "I guess we are buying the panties". The cashier agreed with the quick wit of a certain 3 year old it would be best to just buy the panties.  We both just laughed and will have a good story for awhile, and Brie proudly carried her panties to the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment