Friday, August 23, 2013

peaches and Jordan

 A co-worker of mine Ms. Terrie and her mom have a peach tree in their backyard. We were invited over to pick a few peaches, the kids were in heaven! The tree is just loaded, we took probably 3 gallons of peaches and I do not think we made a dent in the trees load. The kids had a blast collecting just the perfect peaches!
Then of course we had to see the dog and bird. The dog was less than amused with our presence. The bird on the other hand LOVED the kids! He was particularly interested in Makayla. I am not sure why but the bird walked out to the living room and just kept getting closer to her. Finally I said yes to her holding him. I am not sure who was happier the bird or Kayla. The bird started showing off by speaking some of his words and phrases, all the kids really liked him!
Thank you Terrie and Barbara for letting us invade your peach tree and home! It will be an evening the kids will talk about for a long time! Thanks again for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment