A picture of the group before the big haircuts. We buzzed PJ's hair a couple weeks ago, while I have photos of the event I completely forgot to put them up on the blog. Sorry little buddy!
Maggie has been wanting shorter hair for a very long time! I finally gave in and she donated her pony tails to Locks of Love! She was very excited to be helping another girl who would have hair because of her. Talk about a major cut! She just smiled the entire time! and is so proud of her new doo! The salon we went to was fabulous! they took care of everything! Maggie should get something acknowledging her donation from Locks of Love.
Makayla too decided to go short again as well! I did not realize how much hair she was about to have cut off! I really like her hair cut though.
Brie cheese just needed to have a haircut again. I only cut her hair a few times a year. I am hoping this time around her hair will seem more full and thick. It always amazes me how just a couple inches can make such a difference!
Here is the group shot after the cuts! So cool and comfy!!
We often get comments on the how much Makayla and Maggie look alike. While Pete and I do not see it as we see them together all the time I suspect with similar haircuts we will be hearing a lot more of how much they look alike! They were both so happy tonight after their showers as they were able to wash their hair in half the amount of time! Talk about cute girls! love them!! (we brought Makayla's hair home and put it in the strawberries and garden as human hair is supposed to repeal rabbits, deer, and some bugs! I hope it works! I think our bunny population doubles every night!)
Thursday, June 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment