We had baby Tarron this weekend and he was such a champ, always so sweet. We had him on the go this weekend and he just went with the flow. love this little guy!
I forgot to get a picture of everyone's finished project so after baths I remembered. PJ ended up with a monkey with a Star Wars noise box and a light up light saber. Brie got a bunny with a Hello Kitty outfit and bows.( I convinced her that if she got a bunny then all other things, including her bucket now had to stay in her bed. We are 3 weeks free of stuff. She leaves everything in her bed except bunny and little nite nites.) Another funny Brie story: you have to name your new pet. Brie had picked out a bunny, I asked what she wanted to name it, she said what I thought was Callie. Verified yep got it right. That night when I put her to bed, she hugged her hard plastic cow and then said while squeezing her bunny " I love Cowie". Seriously she named her bunny cow! only Brie! Anywho Kayla got a horse with a cute outfit and Maggie got a leopard, leash/collar and special bed. Happy kids times four!!



No comments:
Post a Comment