Thursday, April 18, 2013
grandma time
Spending time at grandma's is one of the kids favorite things to do. We are very fortunate that we get to see her fairly often. She is always so welcoming and we just love her.

The girls were out of school a couple days after Easter so they stayed behind with grandma as the four of us returned home. The girls had a great time and I think exhausted their grandma. They so enjoy time with her and I am so grateful they are able to spend time with her. All in all good times were had by all, including the four of us that returned home. Pete and I were able to spend a little quality time with the little ones. It can be easy to forget how sweet these little people can be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment