Happy Easter morning sweet Brie cheese. Brie was the last to rise. The kids requested to "find" their baskets this year. PJ's was hidden in the exact spot he had requested. Brie's was in the bathtub, an easy find as she usually runs to the bathroom first thing in the morning. Maggie's was a little tougher and Makayla took forever to find hers. Makayla did request that hers be hidden very hard so apparently the rabbit was successful on that request!
PJ got his first nerf dart gun, he has been thrilled everyday since!

The bunny used bags to hold the baskets this year and I have to say they were quite pretty. Granny and Pop sent a card and money for the kids. They were each excited and immediately started planning on how they were going to spend their money!


I love their faces!
The girls were each happy with the fillings of their baskets. The baskets contained new butterfly nets and the project to grow your own butterflies. A project that I think requires warm days and sunshine, something we hope for again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment