Thursday, April 18, 2013

Brie's bucket


 One of these passing phases (I hope) that I do not want to forget. Though it is annoying right now I am sure in time I will look back on these days and smile. I cannot even tell how long this has been going on, but a long time. Brie had the vomiting flu a LONG time ago, hence we gave her a "puke bucket". After her illness passed and her bucket had made it through the sanitizing cycle of the dishwasher she requested it back. Being concerned she may vomit again  I happily obliged.
Well let me tell you this bucket has become the holder of many things! Brie is ridiculous about her collections of various what nots! I think the current list includes my cow, my teddy, my night nights, and lalaloopies and bunny and and and. The list is added to almost daily. It really isn't hurting anything so I have let the phase continue, though it privately drives me crazy! Anyway this particular evening she was collecting her bucket list to head up for a bath. She would get almost everything picked up and then something would fall out, she would bend over and retrieve the fallen item and then something else would fall, I just watched. Eventually she got frustrated and stated very manner of fact tone: "I have got too much sh_t!" I could not hold back my giggles, I was laughing so hard. That mad her mad and up the stairs she went crying to her daddy. He met her on the steps and asked her why she was crying and she stated: " I am mad at mommy, she is laughing at me because I have too much sh_t!". oh my gosh, I was laughing even harder at her and just had to take a time out! I want to point out that we do not call her bucket a bucket of sh_t, this is her interpretation of her collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment