Thursday, March 21, 2013
Granny and Pop
Granny and Pop came into town for a visit. Pete and I had a date on Friday night and slept in on Saturday. Granny and Pop had the kiddos and had it all under control. Then Saturday night we had a date with Granny and Pop to a church Trivia night fundraiser. The four of us had a good time. We were kept busy with trivia questions and other little in between things. I thought we would have a full evening of chatting, instead we spent a lot of time scratching our heads wondering what the correct answer was :~) I am happy to report we did not come in last place :~). Then Sunday after mass we went out to brunch! (the photo above, with some less than cooperative little people!) It was an enjoyable weekend, we SO APPRECIATE all the help from Pete's folks this weekend! THANK YOU THANK YOU to granny and pop for all of your love and support! We LOVE you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment