Thursday, March 21, 2013

the famous Ms. Lauren

Our Ms. Lauren was the chosen babysitter for Sat. night while the adults went to trivia night! The poor girl got mobbed at the door! she is soo loved and so missed, even Brie had to get in a hello snuggle! as always Lauren was a great sport with all the excitement and attention! We are forever grateful to her for being our babysitter. I am able to truly relax and enjoy our time away when I know she is in charge. When we got home late that night I hit her with 50 questions, poor thing but she answered all the questions and left smiling :~). Say a prayer or two for Ms. Lauren in the next 8 weeks as she is graduating from college, making some big decisions, job interviewing, and getting ready for a big test! it is an incredibly stressful time for her but I know she will do great things! an amazing girl this one! God has great plans for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment