Saturday, March 9, 2013

7 kids!

 A friend of mine has three little kiddos. Her husband was diagnosed with cancer about 3 weeks ago. They do not have much family support so Pete and I said no problem! happy to help! So we did not have anything up for the weekend and it has turned into one big play date! the kids are having a blast and they are loving the baby!! The baby is being a rock star, just chilly, taking in all the kiddos and hanging out! The extra three have actually made my four easier!!
Maggie and Reece were full of giggles! they are both in kindergarten so they became fast friends!
Makayla and Macie are smiling buddies!
PJ and Brie are LOVING little baby Tarron! They both have to make sure they are each getting equal baby time! I am hearing lots of "my turn!"
I think she is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment