Friday, June 8, 2012

Ms. Lauren


We have been truly blessed this summer to have Miss Lauren as our babysitter! The poor thing started on Monday and immediately jumped into traveling to Camp Creation! She was pretty wore out Monday night but Tuesday was better and I think by the weeks end life was coming together. She has tons of energy and the kids LOVE her, as do the parents. The older three are staying home with her for the summer and they will take adventures to various places as the summer goes by. I left the camera today and asked her to take some pictures for the blog and she left me with these great shots. It is fun to sit down and night and see what pictures I will find. It is like opening a present!


We have officially turned her car into a nanny car with car seats and all!
 This girl is amazing because after a long week of camp and all the business of getting used to a new house, 3 kids etc...she still managed time to let the kids make brownies! From the photos I saw she allowed them to do WAY more of the brownie prep than this mom allows! Making brownies will not be the same I think. 
In closing THANK YOU THANK YOU for an awesome week! You put these parents at complete ease! You did a fantastic job and we are grateful for you!! You are a dream come true for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment