My fantastic niece Jill had my top three kids this past week. Her church does a bible camp for a week and Makayla, Maggie, Matt, and Nate were able to attend that this week. She took them at 9, got them home, feed them dinner, took them to the pool, back home for baths, snack, and a nightly devotion(which they all really liked). She did this everyday! what a woman. I joined the fun on Wednesday. Everyone had a great time and the kids all did very well. On the flip side Pete and I were home with only Brie Sunday thru Wednesday. Brie did ask where the kids were and I told her they were at Gerling Camp(Jill's last name). If I had told her where they really were she would not have been happy. As it was she too got in on some of the Gerling camp fun and enjoyed herself a lot! A HUGE thank you to Jill for all her work and too Eric as well for putting up with three extra kids plus Brie and I. We love you and your family and look forward to Gerling camp in 2013!
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment